Sunday, February 23, 2020

The Website to Downloads Ebooks Online for free

Hi, I will tell you where I mostly download the novels I posted.

1. Mobilism Forum
    I mostly use this link to download novels. There is many categories and genre of novels here. You just need to download the novels from the links of the person provided and sometimes there is some failure or broken links.

2. Bookfi
    This site is the largest ebook library. I always use this site if I can't find some of the novel I want to read. You use need to search by authors name or the ebooks you want to find.

3. Bookbub
    This site there is many free ebook you can download and read for free.

4. EbookHunter
    This site mostly have young adult novels and historical novels.

This is the site I remember and still have the link. There is many sites other than them and I can't remember the link. You can search on the google if the novels you want to find is not on this 4 sites. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Download Steps (Cara Download) Link Novels

I'm using ShortLink generator. So you first has to follow the steps. Step One verification I'm not a Robot. Step Two click Click he...