Sunday, September 27, 2020

Download Steps (Cara Download) Link Novels

I'm using ShortLink generator. So you first has to follow the steps. Step One verification I'm not a Robot. Step Two click Click here to continue. Step Three please wait 10 second. Step Four click Get Link. Step Five you will go to my GoogleDrive link with download option. Just download it.

 

Aku pakai ShortLink Generator. Jadi perlu ikuti cara-caranya. Pertama harus verifikasi I'm not a robot dulu. Kalau pakai blocker biasanya gak bisa muncul verifikasi I'm not a robot yang opera mini. Kedua tekan Click here to continue. Ketiga tunggu 10 menit buat generatornya ambil link. Keempat tekan Get Link. Kelima kamu akan diarahkan ke link GoogleDrive aku. Tekan tombol downloadnya (simbol atau tulisan download). Selesai deh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Download Steps (Cara Download) Link Novels

I'm using ShortLink generator. So you first has to follow the steps. Step One verification I'm not a Robot. Step Two click Click he...